Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Strange Events?

My husband and I met our friend Andrew Griffin for lunch yesterday. We talked for a while about politics, movies, and strange events. The strange events part finally led up to the three of us talking about creating a website dealing with strange happenings in Louisiana. Most people would have just stopped there with only talking about it but not us. We agreed to get together within the next few days to create a website. As soon as Vinson and I got home he had me creating designs and opening a new Cafe Press shop. I didn't complain too much I was getting to put aliens on t-shirts. So now a new adventure begins. Luckily my children (ages 3& 5) are still young enough to think most everything we do is fun. Hmmm, not sure what they will think if we actually come face to face with bigfoot or E.T.

No comments: